What goes around comes around

There's no use in weeping,
Though we are condemned to part
There's such a thing as keeping
A remembrance in one's heart

I guess in a way, I got what I deserve.

What goes around does come around.

Karma

No complaints


She was there. She was my angel.

But when she needed me, I couldn’t be there for her. I just couldn’t.

I wish I could.

Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable

All those vows. All those empty promises. All I’ve done is disappointed time and time again.

I was selfish

I wasn’t understanding

The greatest grieves are those we cause ourselves.


But despite all this, it still hurts a lot

Emptiness clouds me like never before.

Memories brings a tear to the eye.

It’s just so so painful.

But maybe pain is what I needed.

To wake me up from my slumber.

To look at things from a different perspective

To not take things for granted anymore

To be a better person

To be stronger

The only cure for grief is action


I guess I couldn’t blame her when another party comes in. We’re all only human after all.

Mistakes were made. Emotional ones.

Mistakes can be forgiven, can’t they?

Forgive many things in others; nothing in yourself

The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.

0 comments: