Library

At 12pm, I was spinning around in my chair, ideas just not flowing to my head. So, decided to go to the library.

While I was driving (almost reaching already actually) I suddenly realised that I had forgotten to bring my Taylor's ID. (you need the ID to enter the library.

So I called Kien Giap, and he said I can obtain a temporary card at the office. So I happily went to the office, and this was roughly the conversation between me and that lady.

Me : Hi, erm, I forgotten to bring my ID.

Lady : 50 bucks

Me : Huh? (WTF?)
I forgotten to bring my ID and I wanna go to the library..hehe (fake innocent smile)

Lady : Hoho. Who asked you to forget? ID's are very important you know?

Me : Erm..erm..but my friend said I can get a temporary card from you..(more fake innocent smiles)

Lady : Can, but must pay 50 bucks (evil grin)

Me : Alah, but I don't 50 bucks now... (sad pitiful face)

Lady : Hmmm.. what's your ID no.?

Me : ******************

Lady : Lets see.. oooh! Since you're so handsome, I'll give you discount. 25 bucks. (Horny smile)

Me : But..but.. I only have 20 bucks! (Lying)

Lady : Hehehe so I'll charge to your tuition fee account ok?

Me : Hahahaha OK!


End of story

Library was noisy and filled with people rushing to do their assignments. Hahahahahaha

0 comments: