Putting Life Into Perspective

The last one month, if words could describe it, is like being on a Genting's new Flying Coaster. But like all roller-coasters, it eventually lands back firmly on the ground.

Assignments came together at the same time, all of them, including Moral, and the due dates aren't that far apart either. Marketing Oral Presentation too, began this month. Personally, I think I didn't write too well for my MCB assignment. Hadn't been this stressed since...well form 6. Haha.

Funny how it seems that, it is only during adversity, during the times when you needed someone the most, you began to ponder on the decisions that you made. You began to ask yourself, Did I do the right thing? If time can be turned, would the same decision be chosen again? Two decisions were made, concerning two different people.

The first person, after 2 years, it has come to my realization that there were, on occasions more than once, I was being selfish. And by doing so, I was holding back her life. Complacency crept in, things were taken for granted, and many underlying problems surfaced. In hindsight, the decision was, after this short period of time, a good one.

As for the second person, at the lowest point of my life, you were always there for me, and I appreciated that. However, it became more and more apparent, that as time goes on, I have yet to fully recover from the hangover of my break-up. That fault is mine, and only mine alone. And so in many ways, you made the right choice.

It may sound as a consolation, but yet if it is being looked at in a different perspective, rather than holding them back, these decisions, have allowed these 2 people, to live fuller, and happier lives.

"If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were"

=)

0 comments: