30/09/07

The 30th of every month has always been a symbolic day of our lives. But instead of celebrating our 26th, we are now here, at our 1st month of our break up.

The past month, reflected by the songs below, has been difficult, but the 1 month period has passed, and life will move on, beginning now.


I'm not so good with words
And since you never notice
The way that we belong
I'll say it in these love songs
(Obvious, Westlife)

Once upon a time we fell in love
And I thought that I would be the only one
But now I'm on, on my own again
Thinking you will never show
You won't be home again
(Long Night, The Corrs)

Now your pictures that you left behind

Are just memories of a different life
Some that made us laugh
Some that made us cry
One that made you have to say good bye.
Now I can't sing a love song
Like the way it's ment to be
Well I guess I'm not that good anymore
But baby that's just me
(Always, Bon Jovi)

I've never felt this way before
Everything that I do
Reminds me of you
And the clothes you left
They lie on the floor
And they smell just like you
I love the things that you do
When you walk away
I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now?
When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone
The words I need to hear to always get me through the day
And make it ok
I miss you
(When You're Gone, Avril Lavigne)

I miss you

Miss you so bad
I don't forget you
Oh it's so sad
I hope you can hear me
I remember it clearly
The day you slipped away
Was the day I found it won't be the same
(Slipped Away, Avril Lavigne)


I tried to go on like I never knew you

I’m awake but my world is half asleep
I pray for this heart to be unbroken
But without you all I’m going to be is incomplete
(Incomplete, Backstreet Boys)


Cant believe its over

That you're leaving
Weren't we meant to be?
Should've sensed the danger
Read the warnings
Right there in front of me
I forgot to be there
I was selfish
I can see that now I should've got to known you
Should've held you
When your tears fell down
Maybe tomorrow you'll say that you're mine
You'll realize,
I could change
I'm gonna show you I'm in it for life
I'll get you back someday
Maybe tomorrow
(Maybe Tomorrow, Westlife)

I'll always look back

As I walk away
This memory will last, for eternity
And all of our tears
Will be lost in the rain
(Queen Of My Heart, Westlife)

I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life

Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life
(Thank you, Dido)

I will go down with this ship

And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be.. even its without you
(White Flag, Dido)

0 comments: