Resigned

Lil Johnny : Mummy, I'm not feeling well, can I have a Panadol?

Mummy : Sure Johnny

(5 mins later)
Lil Johnny : Mummy mummy, I'm still feeling unwell, can I have another one?

Mummy : Sure Johnny

(5 mins later)
Lil Johnny : Mummy, I don't seem to get any better, can I take another pill?

Mummy : (Worried) Sure Johnny

(5 mins later)
Lil Johnny : Mu..mummy.. I..feel..

.......

I was feeling quite happy today, for the first time in almost a week. I was adamant not to let anything dampen my spirits today. Not even the possibility of kena saman, not even being spanked by Yoon in FIFA 07, not even going through 4 hours of lecture in a row, not even after my heart and soul was twisted with poison by Ms. Suzanne.

But..

To Xuan, Liz & Lene, thanks. After having to bear my unstable emotions (emo, lol) day and night, finally I thought I had good news to deliver. So, sorry, cuz I spoke too soon.

To Aaron, Yoon and Keng Giap, thanks for teman-ing me to FTZ (although I don't appreciate being beaten. Lol)


Has the tape that papers the crack, started peeling off?

0 comments: