Honk if You're HORNY!!

This is gonna be the longest post in the world. Haha. At least from me.

Let's start with today. No matter how many new roads are opened to ease traffic congestion, no matter how many traffic lights are built to prevent chaos at junctions, we Malaysians never fail to make a whole mess out of it and cause massive traffic jams. Yeah.. So people, if you feel like contributing to a monster 3 hour jam, please throw in your vehicle at the Bandar Tasik Selatan junction at around 6-8pm weekdays ya?


Ratatouille, is a great movie to watch. Among all Disney's animations, this would rank among the best. Great humour combined with a really meaningful plot. Or maybe I'm just saying this cuz of the company of the person I was with. Hehe. But seriously, a must watch.

Lots of people have been asking why have I been smiling a lot lately. Well, let's just say my life has just taken a turn for the better. Much better. If my life was charted on a graph, then the last 2 years would be in a U shape.

The shit started when, after my SPM, I got a place to study in a university in Australia. My parents, thinking that I wouldn't manage to get a place in the first place, finally told me that they couldn't afford it. The best thing is, I had no other option than to do Form 6. Form 6 wasn't even in my list of choices. I never had the intention to go back to school.

Form 6, to be honest, was like shitting in hell. Imagine having a stomach ache, desperately needing to poo, and finally poo-ing in a toilet in hell, with fire beneath your feet and maggots surrounding you, with a thousand people watching you poo. Yeah. I was so upset with that decision that I even contemplated skipping school.

What's worse, expectations on me were sky high and the spotlight is on me. Now, I'm a person who can only do well without pressure. What's even worse is, my relationship with Carrie became the most controversial thing ever to happen in St John's Institution. Picture this, having teachers who act as your parent wannabe and paparazzi at the same time. My time in Form 6 really left a bad taste with the school, which at full flow, is still one of the best schools in Malaysia.

In contrast, I'm having the absolute time of my life at Taylor's. The freedom to express myself through education, in the course of my choice, the great lecturers, plus my results have been good so far, and the best thing is, I'm surrounded by wonderful friends. Life cannot get any sweeter than this.

What about Carrie? Weren't you upset about your break-up?

I hear you readers.

But what's personal will remain personal and shall not be mentioned here.

A considerable amount of my self-confidence and energy has been drained away. And it would take some time to regain my composure.

Which is why, if you are reading this now, I guess my answer would be, I just need a little more time. I could have said yes, but that would be really unfair towards you. I really do like you and if there is ever any doubt, I have never treated you as a replacement for Carrie. You are not her replacement and will never be. I really like you for who you are. Perhaps it is fate that I stumbled upon your blog on that lonely night in July. And to be really honest, there are times I have to pinch myself. Hehe =)

0 comments: