Oh Sheeeeeena

So, yet another one flies off to the land down under. This time its An-nuurazafira Rasherrinna. Her parents regretted naming such a long name, they called her Sheena instead. Hehe. Kidding. But we do call her Sheena, sometimes.

We were in the same class in Sem 1, and we got closer as the semester progressed. I was thrilled and grateful she was willing to help me out at FCUK in February, and despite a few 'mishaps', you carried on because you felt you had to keep your word, which you did, even willing to work morning shifts alone. You were a good 'junior promoter', despite coming for work late often, taking extra break during Valentines, demanding for chocolates and croissants from your senior promoter (me). =)

You were my only friend who bothered to celebrate my 21st


Although I think you ate most of the cake.


I won't get to go to your 4-storey mansion no more..


This is you, working hard and trying to impress me, your senior, at FCUK


At your 20th Birthday


I'll miss studying with you. I'll miss working with you, scolding you for coming to work late, peeping you while you change in the fitting room, teasing you about Arsenal and their most good-looking players, Adebayor and Sagna.

I'm sorry I couldn't attend your farewell gathering, I was busy getting you souvenirs from Redang, Hehe.

So, good luck, take care of yourself in Australia, study hard, and wake up early in the mornings!

0 comments: