It's All Just Superficial

It's back again. I'm having THAT dream again on a night when the next day I..

sigh nvm.


The week has been pretty boring, with everyone scattered all over Malaysia (& Brunei)

At least I woke up of my slumber and had some activity going on. Bought a DVD to fill my time, one worth watching, to all Man Utd fans, (and even non-United fans too).

Jolene bought me coffee at the 100th Starbucks outlet in Malaysia (after I bought her dinner), the first time I've been to Starbucks in 2008 and it's been awhile. I missed going to Starbucks.
The place was pretty quiet though, and strangely enough, closes too early at 10.

Met up with Abigail, KG & Aaron, but I guess they're all busy with their lives too.

Bruneian, if you're reading this, come back and we'll go to MOS!!


0 comments: