Ex Tag

Some random tag . What would you say if your ex asks you these questions?


Why did you let me go?
Because you might not have realised at that time, but you've found someone better

I still love you.
You've just made my day

Will you go out with me?
Sure, why not?

Hey, can i give/ask you for a ride?
Sure, why not?

I cannot keep my promise to you.
It's okay

My friends say we don't look good together.
They're obviously blind

You have changed.
So do you

Can we get back together?
Maybe, maybe not

Oh, I knew what this is all about. You found someone else.
I'm still single

Don't you realize? You are the one who hurt me!
In retrospect, I'll admit that

How can you forget our memories?
I never did

I will always love you.
You'll remain special too


I'll tag, people who has an ex and has yet to get a life. =)

0 comments: