It's time

This post will be in spurts.

I seriously need to upgrade my badminton skills, or risk being humiliated by Aaron & KG again. Haha.

We hadn't had a good workout together since futsal wayy back in 2007. Badminton was at Bukit Kiara Country Club, where I was a member. Rest of the family still is la anyway.

Oh, Abigail joined in for lunch before that.

3 of us guys headed to Pyramid after a brief mamak at Hassan's. But here's the thing. We took an hour plus or so to shop for a gift, and spent 3 hours eating and gossiping. Sounds so un-guy-ish, right?

So we left Subway when they were about to close, and joined Xuan, Fish & Fei Fei for another mamak-ing session.

Reached home close to 1, and for the first time ever, my parents didn't wait up for me.

I consider that good news.

0 comments: