Wednesday was Sunny and Seng Kheng's (Brunei boy) Birthday!!
The 15 of us went to Secret Recipe for the double celebration. More pics to come after Brunei Boy finally sends them to me..


Yixuan finished her meal for the first time ever

On Thursday, drove all the way through the jam to pick Lene, and spent 4 hours plus plus at Starbucks trying to fix her damn laptop. Ooh, the sacrifices I make..Hahaha.
We also got back our assignments, which we did very well, surpassing our delibrately lowered expectations of Academic Misconduct! Hoho..
Went to Sunway Pyramid with Aaron, Brunei Boy, Kien Giap and Yixuan to watch Resident Evil. Horrifyingly scary. But still, OK-lah I guess.


Wonder WTF Partons mean

Yixuan secretly took this while we were walking. Dunno what's
Brunei Boy looking at...


Yixuan, I know u're a good friend

I know I like to bully you

In lectures

In tutorials

In the library

During meals

In MSN

I know u'll kill me if this pic comes up in my blog

But sometimes I just can't help it

Just remember, before you kill me, drink that Vitagen. Lol

So, here it goes




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO
Hehehehehehehehehehe

0 comments: