Secret Recipe

Slept at 9.15pm today, then waking at 3am here to blog. Haha.

Some random stuff

It's amazing how much there is to talk about in a 30 min conversation with someone when it is so hard nowadays to get a conversation to flow with others even if you know them for days and months.

My parents asked me whether I regretted my decision to come to Taylor's. NO was the answer. Haha. I'm having the time of my life here.

What Yixuan said actually reminds me of what has been playing in my mind. I've actually, at times, doubted my scores. Does it really reflect the quality of my work? I've never doubted my ability to write.......but sometimes..I don't really think I deserved to get what I got.

What would you do, if you know, you have feelings for someone. But all you can do is care from afar, knowing well that, although you're confident you have much more to offer, caring as a friend is the best option. Knowing that, things would not be the same if you were to be more than friends.

Food for thought ya?

Pics from last Wed's birthday lunch at Secret Recipe.

What do people do in Secret Recipe? Kien Giap asks

Well, people EAT!!

And eat and eat and eat







Brunei and Yi Qian

Kien Giap, Yoon and Me



Yixuan and Aaron



Brunei Boy makes his wish

Sunny prepares to blow his candle

Me, Brunei Boy and Sunny

Sisters by name

Group photo!

0 comments: