Starbucks-tastic

Instead of going to the library, we went to Starbucks SS15 to do our assignments, which is a way better decision. It was a starbucks-tastic day!

Welcome to Starbucks

It is where people throw all their cash on overpriced coffee

It is also where hot chicks are spotted

And where people spend their time playing checkers

Thanks Yixuan, for belanja-ing my cappuccino.
I knew my efforts, time, and sacrifice will come good one day. Hehehe
Aww, don't worry ya, I know you have a big shot daddy who plays golf
with Tiger Woods. Hehe

Thanks Brunei, for spending us McD on Tuesday.
I knew your country's oil money will benefit me. Hehe




The only guy who refuses to drink coffee, finally fell asleep

My accounting partner hard at work

Elizabeth entah buat apa


In the end we decided not to do our work and started camwhoring






Yixuan pretending to be hardworking

We also received a 50% refund on our not-up-to-our-expectations trip to Genting. I'm rich!!

And, also, thanks to Sheena, with her new super pink braces, although she made me 45mins late for Accounting lecture, I was able to fully concentrate and understand the lecture for the first time. Hehe

All in all, it was a rewarding day.

However...

As Malaysians prepare for their first ever ever ever Angkasawan, spending billions on this kiasu project, it's ironic how our publicity-hungry government tend to forget about the travesty thats happening in downtown KL everyday.

Phew! Hope there's no traffic jam in space

Hello! There's 100,000 people living in Cheras and everyday, at 6pm,
this shit happens.


C'mon, Pak Lah, build more highways!!!

Hehe, thanks Pak Lah. I love you. Now don't go telling the ISA about my blog ya?

0 comments: