What a day

You know what? I'm very lucky to have 3 hot girls as my girlfriend. Let me introduce them to you ya?


This is my darling

This is my honey

And this is my baby


They look the same right? Well, that's cuz they are the same.

Hehehehe

I love you sweetheart

---

What a very sien day. First, got grilling by Ms. Alice, then we found out that we had to take 2 LAN subjects. Moral Studies and Malaysian Studies. Haihhhh. Moral is the stupidest and most fucked-up subject in the entire universe!! But according to honey, it won't be the same as in secondary school. But still extra assignments is not helping, and class will end at 6.

We celebrated our good news by mamak-ing after class. Hoho.

Anyway, here are some random candid pics of my friends. Hehe. Hope u guys don't mind.


This is Aaron

This is Sunny

This is Tony

This is Keng Giap

This is Elizabeth

And last but not least, Yixuan

0 comments: