Untitled

Today is so fucking sien, and it doesn't get any more sien than this.

Shopping for groceries with friends is a first for me, and it was fun. Yes Yixuan, it did kinda satisfy my boredom, and I am somehow gonna mention it in my blog.


Ate at yw@p cafe. Nice place.

Because of this, I managed to stay awake for 1 hour of the next lecture, instead of sleeping through it.

Yixuan missed playing play-doh, so she Play-dohed the eggs


Later, since class was canceled, so Aaron, Yixuan, Elizabeth n I went to Carrefour. It's a good place to go, if you're really hungry. Lots of free food on offer, so we shamelessly sampled all of them.

Ice Cream Mooncake (Twice)
Fish Fillet (Twice)
Ayamas Popcorn Chicken
Cheese Bread
Tuna Sandwich
Cilipadi Tuna Sandwich
BBQ Flav. Tuna Sandwich.

Burp.


These are African carvings which looks like Batman toys your little bro has at home, but somehow it mistakenly ends up at the vegetable deparment

Chicken Necks anyone?


0 comments: