Surprise !

Today's Managing Communication in Business is effectively the most boring and worthless lecture I've ever attended.

When we opened up the computer to print our lecture notes yesterday, we were shocked to see 85 slides. 85 on grammar and editing. We were in a dilemma; to go or not to go. We had a very super important assignment due on Monday, which neither of us has started yet, and the 2 hours could be damn well used to do our work.

Anyway, ethics took over common sense, and we went to a lecture that was fully skippable.

Ethics. What good students we are.

About half the usual figure turned up, and I managed to write my introduction for the assignment during that period of time.

Ms Sue did her best, I have to say. Its not her fault this subject is boring and useless.

Had lunch after that with Yixuan and Elizabeth then sent Yixuan to her cousin's place in Puchong. After that, while I was heading back home, saw a signboard that says Technology Park Malaysia, so decided to pay honey a surprise visit.

She was there doing her discussion like what she told me. But the look on her face when she saw me?

Priceless

Hehehe

0 comments: