Deloitte

It's been a long time since I've blogged. But by blogging often, that'll defeat the purpose of the title of this blog (The Lazy Blogger) right? right?

Anyway, I still notice the web counter's still going up everyday, pity you poor readers, lemme give you something to read.

Today, I'm gonna blog about 3 things.

1. Exams
..
...
.....
........

2. Post Exams Celebration
..
...
.....
........

3. Internship
..
.....
........
.............

Okok. I'm not that lazy la. But I'll just talk about No. 3 now cause the less said about No.1 and No. 2, the better.

3. Internship
or Vacation Trainee as they like to call us at Deloitte
(so it sounds as if we're on vacation)

Day 1
The rest of the Big 4 firms got 2-3 days orientation, but Deloitte only 2 hours. Haih.
Nvm.
Each intern is supposed to be designated to a Manager.
But when I was shown to my manager, she don't want me. She passed me on to another lady.
I feel like an orphan kena rejected by potential parents.
Sad..
Anyway this lady, her name is Sandra. Not bad la, her looks I mean. Early 30s or late 20s.
But she told me that today, I got nothing to do.
Fine...
So I went to collect my laptop. But cannot access facebook, friendster, MSN, Soccernet.
-____-
Don't give laptop la like that.
Sit sit talk talk with the other interns till 5.30, then go back.

Day 2
I went to see Ms. L, hope to get work to do.
I gave her my no. in case she misses me, then I go sit somewhere, surf the net again.
Turns out, she misses me so much, she came to see me face 2 face. Ask me type stuff.
Then after that, asked me go sit next to her
=)
Went for dinner with Aaron and Mun Teng at Jalan Alor, then sent MT back to Ampang.
The journey to Ampang .. reminds me why I moved out of the congested place in the first place.

Day 3
I wished Ms. L Good Morning, she wished me Good Morning
Hahahaha
Did 2 Financial Reports in 8 hours.
Feels like doing FA2 assignment all over again. Which I'm thankful I did before doing this internship.
If not, Habis..
Then after lunch, Ms L said tomorrow she wanna date me! At Mont Kiara! She'll pick me up at 8.30!
Was soo happy. Finally, something.
But when I reached home, Ms L texted me, saying she wanna break up with me.
She passed me on to another auditor.
=(

Genting this Friday!!

0 comments: