CPL

Here I am blogging when CPL's in 10 hours time. Haha.

In recent times, I've heard many nice comments that me and law subjects go hand in hand.
Although there might be some truth in that, the real reason why I've seem to do slightly better in law subjects is due to much help I've received.
Initially, I didn't wanna mention names, cuz disclosure wasn't required (Lol), but credit's due where it's due.

I had my godsis, Stephanie Setiabudi, a lot to thank for, in Intro to Law.
For photostating half the orange book for me for free (I didn't buy the damn book)
For doing the whole Agency summary notes
For forcing me to do the spotted questions at 4am, while we watching Italy v France at McD (Euro 08)

CPL.
I owe a lot to Suet Yen, for sharing all your notes, summaries, and especially the tips from abroad :)

And Y-Han.
He knew I skipped the whole block lecture
He knew got 1 super important question there
He then scanned the question using his Nokia N73 limited edition and sent it to me
Then discussed the answers with me online.
He swallowed his pride to go consult Moey twice
Then twice also he told me what Moey told him

And to BOTH of them for staying with me till 4am every morning during the study break, studying, chatting and DoTA-ing!

So.. good luck all!

0 comments: