Awal Muharam is my favourite holiday of the year, because its the most meaningless (Warning: Racist). I took the opportunity to do some minor spring cleaning of my room, before I head to Ipoh. And guess what I found? A stack of pictures of her, and us together. She looked so sweet in uniform. And our little notebook which we used to pass notes in class and write love letters... and..

GAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm off to Ipoh tomorrow for a work assignment, with 2 female colleagues.
My heart is filled with anxiety, not knowing what to expect. But I'll just be optimistic I guess, and the job will be over in a blink of an eye.

Anyway, doctor said I was too stressed, and lack sleep, which is why I was down with stomach infection last week. I guess I've been working a little bit too hard. With the internship going on, and the business as well. Sooo, I've decided to take a little break, and do this simple video.

I used the song 'Here with Me' by MercyMe, in the first part, inspired by a Cristiano Ronaldo video on YouTube. The 2nd song is Just The Girl by Click 5 and the last song is Slow Motion by Third Eye Blind.



p/s. Sooo sorry Abby for initially forgetting your face in the credits ya. Hehe. It's already been edited.

0 comments: