Sperman!

I dropped by at Deloitte today, since I had a tour guide with me.. (but had to spend her after that. haihh..hahaha)
Wearing my Sperman shirt and with my spiked up hair, I think the HR staff must be regretting hiring me.. Hahaha.
Office looks cool, not really old as some people described it. Maybe they renovated or something.
But the thing is.. I left about 5.30/6pm, around the time I will finish work in future. And what time I reached home?

7.45pm!!

Long days ahead..


I was telling the tour guide a dream I had last night, that the world was gonna end, which was pretty surreal..
(Warning 18PL: this dream might be unsuitable for minors)

The world is going to end today, approximately at 7.00pm. A massive tsunami will swallow up the earth, drowning mankind in its wake. Apparently, everybody is aware that the world is about to end, but only on that day itself, and have no time whatsover to save themselves other than panickingly trying to hide underground.

At 5pm, I was with a friend at a mamak. Drops of light rain started to fall, and I made a move to get home to my family (die also die with family mar rite?). But my friend wanted me to drive to his house to save his dog who was chained. The dog was howling hysterically. As I was driving home, after that, I saw familiar faces gathering together solemnly at the streets, seemingly deprived of hope and waiting for death to greet us all.

As I was driving up the flyover of a highway, I realised I was all alone, with no other cars to be seen. Then, all of a sudden, my car broked down. I stepped outside of the car, only to see horrible dark clouds hovering and approaching with speed above the KL skyline towards me. I looked around for a building to hide inside for cover, but I was up on the flyover, where the only option is to jump 200m down. I turned around, and a wave, as huge as I've ever seen, like a monster waiting to engulf its pray, towering over me.


Everything turned black.


The feeling of being defeated and the fact that death was staring right in front of me seemed so real.


Then, there was light again, and I found myself trapped in a body of a CEO of a fashion company (Versace maybe?). Had I been reborn? But I had apparently skipped the whole process of growing up and instead appear suddenly as a 30 something good looking CEO.

I was in this busy office, with models walking here and there, looking ever so busy. I went into the lift, with my super hot personal assistant yapping away about all the meetings and appointments I have to attend. All of a sudden, she mentioned her nipple sticker had come off. I stared at her blankly for a few seconds, and we were suddenly engulfed with passion and started making out. And then...


And then that's when my mom woke me up. Hahaha. Potong stim.
The 2nd part of the story sounded a bit like it's gonna be a wet dream la, but the part where the world was gonna end was really unbelievable.

The tour guide said her friend predicted the world will end in 2012 or 2014. (He predicted the Sichuan earthquake and it came true!). And usually most of my dreams do come true. So, we'll see..

0 comments: