Restless

Guess what?

I've attended every single Block Lecture since... since... I can't even remember if I ever did complete a whole stretch of block lecture! Hahahaha. Well, Nadiah and Peter do make a good combo.. Good lecturers are a rarity nowadays.

Went to Deloitte again, to submit my offer letter, which means I shouldn't be flirting with other companies already. Haha. I went by the LDP this time, and luckily I had my tour guide with me again, almost sesat again. I'm still contemplating as to whether to stay in Cheras or move to Subang for that 3 months? Driving from Subang, the distance is half compared to from Cheras. But traffic jam is inevitable anywhere around Klang Valley in the mornings, so...

But the tour guide wanna go to the bank first, and.. and.. I'm soo lazy to tell the whole damn story. Hahaha. Went to Zara, Massimo Dutti and Pull & Bear warehouse sales after that. I tell you, the whole floor, only 2 racks were displaying mens apparel, and it's RM79 to RM699! Depressing.

I'm suppose to post up pictures from the A Knock to Remember, but still waiting for Nigel to send me the pics...


0 comments: