It's time to get real


The Ice Cream Fund Raising Event was a great success! Many thanks to those who bought ice-creams after being harassed by us like nobody's business ya.. Hehe

Click the NATO blog for the full account of the event.

In what was NATO's biggest project so far, I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by the intensity and commitment displayed by the NATOrians. I mean, with the majority of us willingly skipping classes, block lectures, braving the storm, staying back late, attending meetings, all without a single complaint, all in the name of friendship.

Days like this makes me proud to be a NATOrian

__________________________________________________________________


I've been accepted as an intern in
Deloitte! Will start work in early December..
But that doesn't mask the fact that this semester, I've skipped the most lectures and tutorials.
Minus the fact that I missed 2 weeks due to dengue, I've missed
3 CPL lectures, the whole CPL Block lectures, the whole QM Block lectures, and I've wandered off in F&I after a strong start.
Sigh. Hope this won't be a growing trend.

I've always pride myself on trying to lead a balanced life. Family, studies, extra curricular activities, social life, date life, entertainment..
But somehow it feels like it's always not enough. I wish I'd have more time to study harder, more time to be with my family, more money to club more, more money to go FTZ more.
No one's ever satisfied with life aren't they? Haha.


__________________________________________________________________


On another note,
It's time to get real.
I guess, for the past 9 months or so, I've been like a dog chasing cars.
Without a direction nor a purpose.
It wasn't anybody's fault,
it's just that I guess it's time I start focusing on what I really need

0 comments: