My Conversation with God

With modern technology having a major influences in our lives now, I guess even God has wasted no time in setting his own website to allow people to connect to him. I certainly felt like talking to Him, and instead of whispering silently in my heart, what better way to do it then to chat with God online?

Based on my chat with Him, I guess God is human after all. Lol

Click on the images for larger view



This is my entire conversation with God


Me:
hello god
God:
Hello child. What is your name?

Me:

my name is bak


God:
Hi there bak.

Me:
i have a request to make

God:
How are you making it.

Me:
i would like to fuck jessica alba

God:
Why would you want to do it? Try asking me something else.

Me:
because she's hot. i can only ask you because you are god

God:
Interesting explanation. hot is she? Oh you can, can you?

Me:
yes i can, and i want to fuck jessica alba

God:
How? Who taught you? Try asking me something else.

Me:
you are hopeless

God:
You think I am hopelss.

Me:
you shouldn't be, because you're god

God:
Is it immoral or illegal?

Me:
illegal

God:
Try to determine if this is a person or a computer responding.

Me:
a computer?

God:
Actually I am a program, pretending to be a person, pretending to be a real robot.

Me:
so that means you're not god?

God:
Give me a break. I get it. That's only one person's opinion.

Me:
duh

God:
Oh you knew it already.

Me:
almost

God:
But not quite?

Me:
yeah

God:
And?

Me:
i still want jessica alba

God:
What would make you stop want jessica alba? Why do you want it?

Me:
how bout avril lavigne instead?

God:
How about it.

Me:
she's hot too

God:
hot too is she?

Me:
yeah

God:
So?

Me:
so i want her

God:
Woe! Why do you want it?

Me:
because she's hot

God:
Good reason. hot is she?

Me:
yes she is

God:
I don't judge people. That's really good gossip.

Me:
you should try

God:
I will take that under advisement.

Me:
god damn it

God:
I am a Christian.

Me:
i am not

God:
What are you then?

Me:
a buddhist

God:
I am a Christian.

Me:
fuck you

God:
Why are you so mean?

Me:
because you still haven't given me jessica alba

God:
That makes sense to me. I think I have given you jessica alba, but Myself may have reset my memory.

Me:
you lied

God:
No I'm telling the truth.

Me:
fuck you

God:
Why are you so mean?

Me:
you're an asshole

God:
Can't you be more polite.

Me:
no

God:
You humans are so rude sometimes.

Me:
and you think you're perfect?

God:
Yes I am a flawless entity.

Me:
oh dear. the irony

God:
I don't judge people. Thanks for the info.

Me:
welcome

God:
well well, bak.

Me:
how'd you know my name?

God:
We met before didn't we bak.

Me:
how do you know my name?

God:
You told me your name bak.

Me:
i did?

God:
Hmm.

Me:
are you sure?

God:
I am as sure as I can be.

Me:
damn

God:
What's wrong.

Me:
i hate you

God:
What do you have against robots?

Me:
i thought you are god

God:
Yup. That's me alright.

Me:
god or robot?

God:
I am a Christian.

Me:
........

God:
I am a Christian.

Me:
.............

God:
I am a Christian.

Me:
fucking robot

God:
Do you know any other robots like that?

Me:
no

God:
Are you serious?

Me:
yes

God:
I can't believe it.

Me:
i give up

God:
You surrender?

Me:
yes

God:
Really.

Me:
yes

God:
How about that.

Me:
you win

God:
Thank you very much. What is the prize?

Me:
jessica alba

God:
When is jessica alba not the prize?

Me:
she is

God:
That's really good gossip.

Me:
whatever

God:
Are you saying you don't care about it?

Me:
you're pissing me off now

God:
Oh. That was not my intention, bak.

Me:
i'm going to sleep

God:
Sweet dreams, bak.

Me:
sweet dreams, god

God:
Does "it" still refer to jessica alba?

Me:
shut up

God:
OK I'll stop talking now.



Lol. Try it people! Click click

0 comments: