RM 10

Hmmm

There was a hint of surprise among NATOrians when they heard of my 'anger' and 'ferocity' when I scolded a certain someone..
Fact is, this is super mild compared to what I'm used to be capable of. Those days, my mom even wanted me to go for anger management sessions.
So, I guess it's a compliment now.

Oh, heard that our beloved Bolehland has slipped further down the corruption rankings. I guess the police force must have heard the news and are hell bent in stepping up their effort to further plunge Bolehland down the rankings by conducting a corruption session at 12am!!
So let us all contribute and make our country proud.
RM10 from me also they take one you know..
10 bucks. Really desperate.

The last couple of weeks have been super hectic, to say the least. The ice cream fund raising, NATO shirt, FA2 Assignment.
Pheww......
Plus my scabies condition ain't showing any signs of improvement just yet..
Plus, this sem, I've been skipping the most lectures since I've been in UniSA. 3 CPL lectures, Whole week of QM block lecture, FA2 lecture, F&I.. That certainly doesn't bode well for the future I guess.. But well, it's not my fault they're boring right?

Looking forward to the 1 week break...

0 comments: