Le Coq Sportif

Felt energetic today, could even wake up on my own. Probably because was all excited about the LSH & Nose warehouse sale. Didn't really give a damn about Nose la. The salesgirl had the guts to cheat me.

The place was damn packed. Its like Barcelona on a Friday night; minus the music, minus the alcohol, minus the chicks, minus the air cond. Queued for 1.5 hours just to pay the damn thing.

WTF man

Didn't know Malaysians are desperate enough like me to wait all year long till this day and buy outdated designs, meant to be cleared and defective items.

But, still, haven't burned money in a while, and there's no better way to spend it on stuff like:

My laptop fits just perfectly into this bag. Hehehe

I'm gonna whack you all in badminton tomorrow in these shoes. Hopefully.

0 comments: