Random

I felt like blogging a couple of hours ago, then made a mental note to myself to blog later on.

Now I'm here clueless.

-__-

A few happenings happened lately, which I haven't blogged about.

SK's 21st



NATO FC vs Longkang FC


Miss Nadiah's open house

More pics in facebook. Go see my handsome faces there.

After Nadiah's open house was MU vs Hull at a pub in SS15 with SK and Aaron (both Arsenal fans but being great gay buddies, watched MU with me. Sayang them)
The pub was kinda dead la.
Didn't drink anyway. Wasted.

Then supper at Canai. Heard that place got lotsa chicks. Didn't disappoint. Neither did the Maggi Goreng.

Then DotA at FTZ with SK and Y-Han till 5.30am. 2am FTZ was full already. Those people no need to sleep??
Played 3 lost 3.
-___-

KPMG trip was up next. A lot of fuckers pulled out last minute. Worst still, some didn't show up although I personally SMS them to remind them.
Luckily I believe in karma.
Office was impressive, new building and all.
Too bad they're too stucked up to consider Sem 3 students like me.
Ohh well.. their lost is Deloitte's gain.

Futsal again today. Played like shit yet still scored 2 goals. That's what great players do right? One from behind the halfway line somemore.
Remember Beckham in '96? He was 21 when he did it too =)

Exam's in a week and a half's time.
Not nervous at all. Totally calm. Wonder why... Sign of things to change?

0 comments: