Mega Tag

Sorry folks. I've basically have nothing much to blog lately. Oh, there was Abigail's birthday, but, pictures are not with me YET, so while waiting, enjoy a compilation of tags I've collected from various blogs.


1. What have you realised recently?
That someone's actually cool with a certain issue

2. What's your favourite animals?
Erm. Dogs? I like lobsters also. Lol

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you will take with you?
Hmm. I don't have many, so choices are limited. But I'll take SK (to keep me awake), KG (he'll be my slave, hahaha) and Jolene (I suppose I could think of plenty of things to do with her on a deserted island. Hoho)

4. Where is the place that you want to go to the most?
Old Trafford. Paris would be nice too.

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To have unlimited supply of dreams coming true. I wouldn't settle for one la..

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Seen a few. So, yup.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Sounds cliche-ish, but, family and friends.

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I'll buy a house in SS15, rent it out and make loads of money.

9. If you meet someone you love, would you confess to him/her?
I should be answering yes. Hahaha.

10. Which singer do you hate most?
Paris Hilton sounds worse than my toilet sink.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Ungrateful ones.

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you?
In a nice and constructive way, I hope. Haha

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Me, Myself and I. Hahaha.

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
I'm a reluctant shopaholic.

16. If your house burned down, what is the one thing you'd save from your room?
My laptop!! And my handphone too..

17. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
I'd like more courage and confidence.

18. What's the last shocking thing you've seen or heard?
Kien Giap's howl

19. What do you love doing most when you are free?
If at home, online. If not, at FTZ with NATOrians. SK's house playing chess. Chilling with Xin Fei.

20. What is the one thing you want most now?
Someone.

21) Will you consider a sexual relationship before marriage?
It's too late too ask me this question. Lol.

22) Do you smoke?
Situation-based. More often than not, nope.

23) What is the latest gadget that you own?
Oh shit. I wish I can name a few, but sadly, the latest gadget I have is my phone, which is 1 year old.

24) Who did you mostly text yesterday?
Xin Fei

25) How old are you & are you a virgin?
Officially legal at 21! Technically, nope.

26) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
Soya Ice Cream. Hahaha.

27) Where do you wish to get married?
At the backyard of my huge mansion.

28) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
Hard to say, isn't it?

29) How many kids do you want?
2 or 3 would be nice. 1 would be lonely for that kid. 4, too many.

30) Are you in love?
I'd like to think so.

31) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Michelangelo's! Abigail's birthday.

32) Name the lastest book that you bought?
Can't remember. Some book by John Grisham

33) What is your full name?
Bak Jit Chang

34) Do you prefer your mother or father?
I'm closer to my mom actually..

35) Do you believe in GOD?
Of course. We all should.

36) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
Sir Alex Ferguson? I can't really think of any.

37) Christina or Britney?
I'd rather be gay.

38) Do you do your own laundry?
Sadly, no. Hahaha

39) The most exciting place you want to go?
Old Trafford. Paris, Scotland, Milan, California, Hong Kong, Adelaide.

40) Hugs or kisses?
Both are equally important!

41) Single or attached?
Single, but not for long, I hope. Lol

7 things I am passionate about:
-Manchester United Football Club
-Cleveland Cavaliers
-DotA
-Psychology
-Architecture
-Friendship
-Fine Dining

7 things I say too often:
"Oh..."
"Stupid"
"Hmmm.."
"Habis!!" (influenced from SK)
"Who's the President?"
"It's the same.."
"Ehhh.."

7 books I’ve read recently:
- Harry Potter No. 7. Forgot the name. Hahaha
- Pelican Brief
- Sex, Lies, Online Dating
- Offer of Prove
- Contract Law?
- (I haven't read enough to fulfill this tag. Haha)

7 songs I could listen to over and over again:
-Take A Bow - Rihanna
-Realize - Colbie Caillat
-With You - Chris Brown
-The Sweetest Girl - Wyclef Jean ft. Akon
-Four Minutes - Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake
-The Way I Are - Timbaland ft. Keri Hilson
-Hot - Avril Lavigne

I'll tag anyone who's life is empty enough to complete this long list of shit.

0 comments: