Hello again!

Hello, all!

I know I've not been updating my blog for awhile now, so please forgive me for that. Rest assured, I'll be consistently blogging again, hopefully. Average hits are down by 10 per day, but dear readers, please don't give up on my blog!

This is The Lazy Blogger's 4th skin. It's a simple one, but it would be nice to experience a white background for a change.

Had a long weekend, 4 days off, which was welcomed, after 2 consecutive weeks of block lectures. Phew. But, the whole weekend was summed up in 6 alphabets; MA & DotA. Haha.

Drove all the way to Subang; had to liaise with Aaron on the MA assignment. Traffic on the federal highway was shit as usual, despite the fact that it's a public holiday.

I just realised I'm typing 2 sentences per paragraph. Haha. More updates when I'm in the mood, hopefully.

Break's over, back to MA assignment. Sigh..

0 comments: