He's back!

Aloha! After a record 2 weeks living up to his status as the lazy blogger, he's back!

So, Mr Bak, what have you been up to lately? Why haven't you blogged?
Well, the final 2 weeks of February I had been working at FCUK and was kinda busy wrapping things up by training the new staff. Didn't really have much to blog anyway. Working life was pretty lifeless.

Lifeless? From what we heard, you met someone. Is that true?
Where did you get this stuff from?

Haha. Our sources are strictly P&C. Did you enjoy working at FCUK?
Pretty much a big NO. I'm just in it for the money you know? RM 6.25 per hour plus RM 9.40 overtime.. well, you can't earn that much anywhere for doing basically nothing.

Wow that's a lot. How can GAMUT pay you so much?
Because I'm experienced? Kidding. I have an agency who pays me. How the agent and Gamut collaborate is beyond my concern.

Being someone who enjoys fine dining, where's the place to eat in Pyramid?
Nando's not bad. Music can be annoying though. But Michelangelo's the best. A little pricey, but worth it.

Semester 2 began yesterday. Are you looking forward to it?
Yup. My results for the previous semester wasn't too good, really. I'm all fired up this time around, especially for Accounting.

Does that mean you're not gonna copy Yixuan's tutorial answers anymore?
Most probably no, but I can double check my answers with hers. I'm not that good yet, you know?

What are your resolutions for this semester?
Study really hard, get a nice decent girl, enter and win the HSBC Business Plan contest, and be happier.

That's tough, but achievable nonetheless. Have you planned what to do with your hard earned salary yet?
I initially planned to get myself and iPod touch, but changed my mind. The money could be spend better.

In what ways?
Toll, petrol, food, clothes..

Great stuff. Is there any chance you're gonna tell us more about that girl you met?
No. Nice try though..

Thanks for lending us some of your time. Enjoy the rest of your semester!
Most welcome. Ciao!

0 comments: