Perfection

I was watching The OC for the first time ever last night at 3am. And I never knew Mischa Barton looked that good. But seriously, The OC is good to watch. I've been wondering what have I done all this while, missing great series like this, Heroes, Prison Break, etc. I've even stopped watching CSI after I started working at FCUK.

Speaking of work, things have changed for the better recently. One of my colleagues resigned, which gave the opportunity for Sheena to work with me AND me being promoted to Senior Brand Part-Timer. The term Part-Timer is just an understatement though, as I have the authority to be the cashier, co-schedule the daily schedule, and setting break times! Hehe.

To those who regularly drop by here, I apologize for the indifferent posts. Work is really boring, and I hardly have the time or energy to blog often. But I'll be back with a new design soon. Last but not least, although I won't be celebrating this year,

Happy Chinese New Year!

0 comments: