It's a matter of when, not if

Work's fine today. More housekeeping work to do. The thing that I love about this job is the amount of freedom we have in doing our tasks. Which is why we decided to take advantage of it and I sneaked in a 30 minute nap at one of the units. Hehe. We also "borrowed" some stuff, which we will return soon of course, like books, DVDs and, erm.. cash (its only a few cents for the toll)

I must say again that I'm very disappointed with my results. Having done so well in assignments, my expectations were high and I'd like to prove to my parents that I'd do well here, since I tried so hard to make them send me here. I was looking forward to entering the new semester, looking to maintain my performances, but, sigh, back to square one I suppose. And, once again, I felt that my assignment marks were given with a slight bias in my favour, perhaps due to reputation or something. Mind you, it's not something that I want nor something I appreciate.

0 comments: