Moving on, it's my time
You never were a friend of mine
Hurt at first, a little bit
But now I'm so over
I'm so over it
Katherine McPhee

I've been foolish, I should've closed this chapter of my life a long time ago instead of re-opening it again. Anyway, it's really time to look forward.

Anyway, Howdy Americans! Nuffnang reported that I had 6 visitors from the US of A, yesterday.
I wonder what do they find interesting in my blog though. Hehe.

I've Accounts paper in less than 12 more hours, and Accounts is the subject I really dread the most. Yeah, I've have had some success in the other subjects, except Accounts.

But the thing with success is, it always comes with these 2; expectations, and jealousy.

Am I a victim of my own success?

Are there people out there who actually think "Yeah, he already did well in everything else, no harm if he struggle in Accounts right?"

Let's hope not, shall we?

0 comments: