The Little Things

Hello world. From now on, I'll be blogging on my own again, the annoying interviewer has ceased to exist.

It's pleasantly surprising how far you can go if you pay attention in class. But I have been slacking lately. In fact, I have been slacking since the middle of last semester where a combination of bad luck, poor studying techniques and complacency effectively sealed my fate in last year's finals.

I vowed not to repeat it this sem.

Kathryn Hill used to say that a University student has 4 elements to balance; family, education, friends, and relationships. For over 2 years, during the duration of Form 6, I thought I've achieved this balance. I believed that this balance is achievable as long as an individual is fully disciplined. I took it as a challenge.

But we're only humans aren't we?

The strain took its toll and I gave up on my relationship, consoling myself that I would find joy in paying more attention towards my social life and education.

So why change that?

0 comments: