On days like this..

I was tired and sleepy, after spending the whole day at Ikano, helping my Disney Channel-Television-Celebrity-Superstar-Brother to purchase his iPod Nano. Sighhhh, at least while at the Mac Center, I get to get my hands on the iPod Touch for a few minutes, and even view my blog on it. Well, at least it's is hard earned money, in contrast with me, who at the moment doesn't have enough cash to do anything.

iPod Nano

I was contemplating whether or not to catch Man Utd vs Newcastle, which was at 1.15am seeing that I was pretty exhausted, but well, it's Newcastle. Hehe. (Sorry, Geordie fans). The match certainly did not disappoint, with United hitting 6 in the 2nd half. Pleased to see Ronaldo finally getting his hat-trick, and the fact that he does it without scoring any penalties makes it even better.

Ronaldo doing a Ronaldinho style free-kick

Newcastle's defence were a laughing stock. The only downside is that Rooney wasn't on the scoresheet, despite playing extremely well, and its also sad to see Alan Smith, whom I actually admire, being sent off for a meaningless protest.


0 comments: